Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Small Business Loans And Grants For Women Small Business Grants/assistance For White Males And/or Minorities?

Small business grants/assistance for white males and/or minorities? - small business loans and grants for women

I am researching a small business, but it lacks the capital to do it myself. I have the experience to be successful, but the lack of credit for loans to small businesses. Do not read anything into that comment, but I have to qualify a lot of information on assistance, SBA loans, etc., but not as much as a white man.

As a minority, but I think my wife. Has anyone experience with this kind of help to determine to whether a company will be in your name for consideration as a minority woman-owned business with me as an employee?

Jobs are scarce and no help would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment