Friday, December 11, 2009

Looking For Sluts Msn Men Are Self Centred~~!!?

Men are self centred~~!!? - looking for sluts msn

ok so heres the story.Well me and my bf was a discussion about the problems of the past (I bring the subject because I think overecaggerated) saw me msn then he was not there, and know some people wonder why stuff created. Well hell because of his history is personal and I learned that this girl, give me your msn last time I told him to get the hell out of our lives again in his msn, then I l "I asked for and said that nobody in their right, and he did not know ... Then I got mad and said that shes a whore, I felt much what I said, I'm not half as good to watch offended .. Then I said him I could do better than anyone really cares and is a better player than him.he was very upset and have launched an attack against what he said in leaving .. do when I got out, stood up and slapped me in the face ... .! OK Boys angry position, why of what they said gf? if what they said was true hurtful.Well the next day was still angry and felt that all my fault that I was to say, sisterRy .. I am very sick, I can not find answers to my trustful.Well BF now, but I mean, why do you have to be selfish and hide the obvious and the obvious such as fraud or other! Why do the defensive about her?

No comments:

Post a Comment