Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Scalp Infection More Condition_symptoms Help!!! I Have A Scalp Infection That Is Making My Hair Fall Out And Thin Out. I Am A Breastfeeding Mother.?

Help!!! I have a scalp infection that is making my hair fall out and thin out. I am a breastfeeding mother.? - scalp infection more condition_symptoms

I am a nursing mother with a weak immune system. Infection with some neopsorin thoroughly improved Cidar cider vinegar, antibiotics, lavender and coconut, and finally. It was very painful for some time. It all started when I Vaseline in my hair. Very stupid! I several times with detergent. Then I tried this mixture of talc and worked and absorb the oil, but I have blisters on my blisters all over the scalp, the boiling was reduced by the drainage of pus, and was very painful. It has improved, but now I have bald spots, and my hair is thinner and fall. I have dreadlocks and I do not want to lose or have to cut their hair. How can I resist and stop making my head itch all the time. My fears humidity is what should I do? I'm on the home remedies herbal natural. But sometimes I like stupid things when we Vaseline in my hair. Do not believe everything you read on the Internet! Can anyone out there help me the hair and scalp crisis??

No comments:

Post a Comment