Thursday, January 21, 2010

Youth Punching Bag Good Cardio Workout For Boxing?

Good cardio workout for boxing? - youth punching bag

I am 17 years old and provincial levels, to the field, where I 3 rounds of 3 minutes. I recently Youth 4x2 rounds per minute. Well, I run long distance and my workout, but I feel like my heart is improving. I'm 132 pounds in the big 5'10 so my style is hand-cons, but ususally you move the ring on which tires me. I wonder about what kind of exercises in your pocket or conducting exercises I do, I go into the lungs to all 9 minutes and punch will be at 100% of 9 minutes with cardio-great!

3 comments:

Geezer Glide said...

Jump rope and plyometric exercise. If you bring your gym bag for the time they are really in the ring

Stranger said...

If you are at this time was the importance of the jump rope, hot, with about three laps each day. Definitely practice that often, if not already there. You said you run, which is very good too. Since the introduction of the job search is busy with a round stamp, double break next round, and then alternate strokes and lines. Combinations of work you want, but it is important that you keep a steady pace and do not stop just here fckin strike. I think this is the best training to more heart, that you can actually develop inside the ring. The road is good, like running and sht but I know lotta guys run, the miles can, but they will be unpleasantly surprised by the speed and drilling hard. Be warned that the 3-minute round is much longer than 2 minutes, like a boxer, you know that you know that even 30 seconds is an eternity.

Good luck man.

james said...

and my coach always tells me the race for the quick flashes of U ... if there in the corner and have to U Sprint U've Got .. So it is. to walk about 40-50 minutes per day, or if the train or never

Labor. Now people say, not the number of SMEs in the pockets, as you fight for and I think that's wrong. because I think u should go more rounds. My reasoning is that if the bags do not move ur head really hard and the leg work to make the point or to make an additional 2 to round pockets.

The jump is also very good for the arms package

The speed of drilling attempts in order to shed some light dumbbells and 2, 3-round to get beat as soon as possible, which makes a quick hit.

Sparring is the best training, however, that no matter what happens

Post a Comment