Friday, January 15, 2010

Igo Adapter How Do I Make Copy Of GPS Navigation Software Nav N Go IGo 8 Work On Nu Micro SD Card?

How do I make copy of GPS Navigation software Nav N Go iGo 8 work on nu Micro SD card? - igo adapter

I cried GPS Navigation Software Nav N Go iGO 8th He entered a micro SD card that was stolen with my cell phone. It also comes with a mini SD and SD, DVD-ROM Content Manager, a digital maps. The manufacturer recommends that you keep a backup copy of the software if you have a problem. It cost me 110 pounds and I'm not willing to pay this money, so I copied them, but said the manufacturers, it only works on the original Micro SD 2GB.

I have now is a new mobile phone with 8 GB microSD and software installed on my phone HTC Touch HD, but refused to eat programs. Can anyone help please? Do I need a code or something in the software or the phone. Thank you for your help. God bless you.

1 comment:

Rosine D said...

I left my HTC Touch and arrested about 9 pieces. I'm clumsy

Post a Comment