Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Too Much Unisom I Sleep Text When Im On Unisom?

I sleep text when im on unisom? - too much unisom

This could be a combination of wine and too little fluid unisom 2 gels


However, I have sent many people more than strangers, something disturbing ... Like "Oh hey, I asked a nurse, I saw something terrible ****" and being a friend of a priestess. Most texts are incompatible, a few typos, [but at least he tried not] remember exactly what he wrote the lyrics, or why I mentioned that someone else lol have the same experiance? or at least an explanation?

I know I should not pills and drink, not stupid, stupid, but without the letter to ****. hahawas only 2 unisom. It only took one night and Fisheries as instant messages, but it was with a mixture of alcohol and other factors, perhaps 1 or 2;)

In onlyFunny how text messaging comes in to sleep. I can use text messages or even imagine, hallucinations, while ill, but why? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment